Nationality : Japan
The kitsch duo meets you at Japan Expo to (re)discover their offbeat and... irresistible performances!!
Don’t miss les Romanesques on
the 100 % Cosplay stage and at the J.E. Live House!
Les Romanesques, Tobi (singing) and Miya (dancing, choir), are a duo of cabaret artists. They interpret their own songs on crazy choreographies.
Since 2007, they fill up Parisian and international concert halls, from New York to Stockholm or London.
- Show Thursday 30 June, 14h45-15h00, Cosplay stage
- Show Friday 01 July, 14h45-15h00, Cosplay stage
- Show Saturday 02 July, 14h45-15h00, Cosplay stage
- Show Sunday 03 July, 15h00-15h30, J.E. Live House
- Signing session Sunday 03 July, 16h30-17h30, Signing room 5
- Show Sunday 03 July, 14h45-15h00, Cosplay stage