Nationality : Japan
The kitsch duo meets you at Japan Expo to (re)discover their offbeat and... irresistible performances!!
Don’t miss les Romanesques on
the 100 % Cosplay stage and at the J.E. Live House!
Les Romanesques, Tobi (singing) and Miya (dancing, choir), are a duo of cabaret artists. They interpret their own songs on crazy choreographies.
Since 2007, they fill up Parisian and international concert halls, from New York to Stockholm or London.
Meet the guest
- Show Thursday 30 June, 14h45-15h00, Cosplay stage
- Show Friday 01 July, 14h45-15h00, Cosplay stage
- Show Saturday 02 July, 14h45-15h00, Cosplay stage
- Show Sunday 03 July, 15h00-15h30, J.E. Live House
- Signing session Sunday 03 July, 16h30-17h30, Signing room 5
- Show Sunday 03 July, 14h45-15h00, Cosplay stage