Nationality : France
Jobs : Author
After the beautiful Princesse Pivoine, Christelle HUET-GOMEZ presents her new book, Le Secret de la grue blanche, illustrated once more by Ein LEE. Ammeting you can’t miss!
In signing sessions on Saturday and Sunday
in the signing room and on nobi nobi’s booth!
© All rights reserved
After graduating in business, Christelle HUET-GOMEZ started her career as an auditor. Three years later, she decided that she needed a change of career and became a History and Geography teacher, which she has been for five years now.
She also writes children stories which are published in magazines and as books. Christelle HUET-GOMEZ has also started another career as an illustrator by making Kamishibai for schools.
In 2010, Christelle HUET-GOMEZ took part in adapting the traditional Japanese Princesse Pivoine (princess peony), published by nobi nobi ! and illustrated by the talented Ein LEE. It was obvious for nobi nobi ! to ask her to adapt the famous tale of the crane who is turned into a woman in Le Secret de la grue blanche (the secret of the white crane).
- - Le Secret de la grue blanche (with Ein LEE) – nobi nobi !
- - Princesse Pivoine (with Ein LEE) – nobi nobi !
- - Les Lunettes magiques (with Jules CANOUET) – MiC_MaC
- - Monsieur Porte (with Séverine DUCHESNE) – Frimousse
Meet the guest
- Signing session, with Céline LAVIGNETTE-AMMOUN Saturday 02 July, 13h00-14h00, Signing room 2
First come, first served