Tonkam Cosplay contest
We are glad to announce that one of the founders of the Cosplay movement, the publisher Tonkam, will organize a Cosplay on the Main Stage!
© All rights reserved The publisher Tonkam organizes a Cosplay contest at Japan Expo.The participants have to choose their costumes out of the characters who appear in the Manga published by Tonkam! Both groups and individuals can take part in this contest.
The contest will take place on Thursday, July 1st 2010 on the Main Stage of Japan Expo de 12h45 à 13h45.
Subscription are open and will close on Friday, June 25th at 11.59 p.m.: click here to subscribe!
© All rights reserved
Participants will get presents and winners will be offered prizes:
A present kit for each participant*:
- a Tonkam bag (Special A or Code Geass)
- a limited Hellsing silkscreen print
- a Code Geass cap
- one Manga
The prizes for groups:
- 1st Prize: 35 Manga + 1 suprise gift worth over 100 €
- 2nd Prize: 25 Manga + 1 suprise gift worth over 100 €
- 3rd Prize: 20 Manga + 1 suprise gift worth over 100 €
The prizes for individuals:
- 1st Prize: a gift card to Tonkam worth 100 € + 1 suprise gift worth over 100 €
- 2nd Prize: a gift card to Tonkam worth 70 € + 1 suprise gift worth over 100 €
- 3rd Prize: a gift card to Tonkam worth 50 € + 1 suprise gift worth over 100 €
To celebrate the coming film Gantz, a special prize will be given to the best costume from the series.
The winner will be awarded an original sketch signed by Hiroya OKU (Gantz's author) as well as a poster of the film signed by Natsuna (actress who played in the film Gantz).
* As far as the products are available.
- Cosplay contest Thursday 01 July, 12h45-13h45, Main Stage