The show was on, on the main stage – 12th Impact
Like every year, Japan Expo main stage welcomed thousands of you for the latest edition of Japan Expo! Cosplay, fashion, performances, showcases, conference: back to four days of frenzy…
With a 15.000 people capacity, giant screens and huge dimensions, the main stage is above all a stage for big shows!
This year again, Cosplay shone on the main stage with daily performances: the traditional Cosplay Shows, the European Cosplay Gathering which enchanted you with its first finals and the World Cosplay Summit French selections.
Fashion had pride of honor during the Japan Fashion Days and the main stage hosted seven shows during four days. Video game fans attended Marcus’s special show. The main stage also offered great moments of fun and music!!
Rate this article:
Would you like to add a comment?
Join Japan Expo's community or sign in if you are already a member.
Culture and traditions
- World Cosplay Summit 2011
- European Cosplay Gathering 2011
- Cosplay Shows
- Japan Fashion Days
- h.NAOTO: fashion show and conference
- Geek Music Show
- CONOMi Seifuku Fashion Show
- Young Designer Fashion Springboards
- AOI Clothing fashion show
- Iruma RIOKA
- Keisho OHNO
- Guests of honor – 12th Impact
- The show was on, on the main stage – 12th Impact