The J.E. Live House still has surprises for you…
Now, you know the guests of the J.E. Live House! This year’s program is definitely eclectic: perfect to enchant all the ears. But we still have news for Akira YAMAOKA’s fans…
Indeed, our video game game guest of honor welcomes a special during his showcase on Sunday: the French singer Manu, from former band Dolly. This French-Japanese duo is on stage the time of a title!
Now you know all the artists of the J.E. Live House for this year! And for those who might have missed something, here is a little reminder:
- May’n’s charming pop-rock sound
- heavy metal with LIGHTNING
- a mix of Visual Kei and air-band with Golden Bomber
- sweetness and nu jazz with Shanti
- 4 rocking girls with LAZYgunsBRISKY
- the idol band PASSPO☆
- MEG’s hip electro-pop
- the pop-rock duo TarO&JirO
- a mix of electro rhythms with 1000say
- the gothic-lolita new wave with Iruma RIOKA
- and of course Akira YAMAOKA!
Rate this article:
Would you like to add a comment?
Join Japan Expo's community or sign in if you are already a member.