Saturday's must-see events
Already two days have passed and there are still many things left to see!! Look, and this is only an insight of the schedule!
What you cannot possibly miss
- The conference held by the guest of honor Manga, Naoki URASAWA, at 3.15 pm on the main stage. It will end on a high note with a live drawing performance onstage!
You want Cosplay events?
- And you’ll have some with the European Cosplay Gathering at 1 pm on the main stage.
- For a more intimate event, go and see the Cosplay show inspired by Sakizo’s illustrations at 3 pm on the 100 % Cosplay stage.
- The conference program is loaded with great Anime gests on Japan Expo stage: Makoto SHINKAI at 11:45 and Haruki MIKIMOTO, the Anime guest of honor at 2:15.
- And why not going to Berserk: the Egg of the King screening at 4:30, still on Japan Expo stage?
- For the Tougeki European finals at 4:30 pm on the video game stage.
Visual Kei or J-Pop?
- Visual Kei fans won’t miss Anli Pollicino at 4:30 pm at the J.E. Live House! And you have to be tempted by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, the queen of Kawaii at 5: 30.
- And if you feel like singing a little: drop by the Karaoke and music room for the Karaoke contest at 2 pm.
Rate this article:
Would you like to add a comment?
Join Japan Expo's community or sign in if you are already a member.