Some advice for a stressless festival!
We help you get ready for the festival and enjoy it!
1) Get in the festival an hour earlier by buying a presale ticket! Do it now, presales are ending on June 29!
2) Don’t come too early, you will only wait longer.
3) There are several booths selling food at Japan Expo but you can also bring your own food.
4) There are ATMs but they are often crowded. Don’t forget to take some cash!
5) There is a checkroom where you can leave personal items!
6) Take a bottle of water: it’s often hot during the festival, both in waiting lines and inside.
7) One last tip: have a look at the map. It will be easier to find your way in the festival!
Rate this article:
Would you like to add a comment?
Join Japan Expo's community or sign in if you are already a member.