From the first myths to high tech: all the Japanese culture is at Japan Expo
Where the show KOJIKI 1300 brings us back in the first works of Japan, PARO the therapeutic robot makes us discover the last high tech trends of robotics. Japan Expo introduces you to Japanese culture, from the olden times to nowadays!
Japan Expo is waiting for the traditional and modern Japanese culture enthusiasts on the cultural stage dedicated to arts and discovery, as well as the numerous stands where passions are shared.
As for music and shows, you’ll be served every day on the cultural stage:
- Concerts of de Taiko, Sanshin, Koto or Kotsuzumi
- Shows of Rakugo and Bugaku
- Sakura never dies and KOJIKI 1300, shows between music, dance, and performance, from traditional to contemporary
You want some more? The beautiful Kyôto will reveal itself in a dedicated exhibition and Samurai no Kokoro will make a real Samurai helmet step by step in front of your eyes every day on the cultural stage.
Rate this article:
Would you like to add a comment?
Join Japan Expo's community or sign in if you are already a member.
Culture and traditions
- Nihonga painting
- Sakura never dies
- PARO, the therapeutic robot
- Wabi-Sabi exhibition
- Origami area
- Kyôto, the cradle of the Japanese civilization
- Okinawa arts
- Japanese castles, 12 historical dungeons
- Calligraphy demonstrations
- Bentô + Manga = Kyara-ben
- Noon's daily recipe
- Traditional music and dance
- KOJIKI 1300: the birth of Japon
- Calligraphy and Shakuhachi