Fashion going wild during the Japan Fashion Days
Present at Japan Expo for a long time, fashion has an ever-growing success and spread its wings more thane ver this year with a new event, the Japan Fashion Days…
The main stage welcomed 7 fashion shows in 4 days: the school uniform shows by CONOMi on Thursday and Saturday, the gothic-lolita event of designer h.NAOTO, guest of honor of the festival, on Friday, the show by AOI Clothing on Sunday, and of course the Young Designer Fashion Springboards, on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
Rate this article:
Would you like to add a comment?
Join Japan Expo's community or sign in if you are already a member.
- Japan Fashion Days
- h.NAOTO: fashion show and conference
- Sneakers & street culture, conference by Manami OKAZAKI
- CONOMi Seifuku Fashion Show
- Young Designer Fashion Springboards
- AOI Clothing fashion show
- Guests of honor – 12th Impact
- The show was on, on the main stage – 12th Impact
- The J.E. Live House on fire – 12th Impact
- Japan Fashion Days: fashion has pride of place - 12th Impact